Doesn't have a point of view
9.10.2003
 
Shag!
Ok, I honestly was not going to write in my blog tonight because I am really getting behind in my homework.

Guess what happened?!?!?!

I HAVE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thank you Chris for configuring it correctly for our house. Not only that, but I was looking at the Shag website for a new nifty desktop background. OH my gosh! Shag has done special artwork for the Disneyland Tiki Room, my second favorite attraction at Disneyland. I like it so much that I used to have the music downloaded on my computer. If I were at home, I would definately try to make it there on the 20th. Shag is going to be there for signings. I always thought that no one remembered the tiki room and that it would be the next attraction to be shut down. Yeah for the revival and for new Shag art.

I remembered what I wanted to write yesterday. Suddenly the weather has gone from sunny to dreary. The all day rain was nice but now it's just blah. I miss wearing shorts.

I've had Sophie Ellis Bexter in my head for the last 2 days. Now, I can finally hear her. Whoo hoo. Internet dance party in my room.



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com