Doesn't have a point of view
12.09.2003
 
go SG
Ok. This is the last post today, I promise. I forgot the San Gabriel High football team. They are winning. Yeah. Can you believe it? Normally SG and win do not go into the same sentence, ever. Well, maybe when it comes to debate.
One more game and they are league champs. Yeah, don't fall out of your chair. This the best they have done since 1955 which I think is when the school was established.
My parents said that 3,000 people came out for the last game and that there were programs in color. And the programs were sold out.
This is truthfully the first time in my life that I have ever seen people, the community, care about my high school. Ever.

Let's hope that
1. It stays that way.
2. The Matador is using this their full advantage. Put the football team on the front page and mail me a copy.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com