Doesn't have a point of view
2.06.2004
Grammy's
Hi everyone,
I am listening to Interpol's Stella was a diver and she was always down. I called into Eric's show to request it. I had forgotten how different the version that I have in my computer is from the CD. My version is much more beautiful. Well, I'm here to upload my Grammy predictions, but they are not in this computer. Right now, I am busy studying for the organic chemistry test on Thursday and struggling to keep up with everything else I have to do.
This week has been a mix of both good and bad.
I feel guilty for not listening to Lillian's radio show yesterday. I'm sorry Lillian. I have determined that I spend too much time simply searching for music and after my bad day in biology lab I vowed not to listen to the radio for a full week. It hasn't happened (see beginning of post).
Yesterday I saw speaker
Oui-sir is playing tonight and I'm going with Jolene and Ahjane. I can't wait to see them again.
Plans for my website: I have a creative idea for listing all of the people that I have or may mention in my blog but right now I don't have the time to develop it.