Doesn't have a point of view
9.23.2004
 
gorditas
My paper is slowly draining my life away from me. Don't feel sorry. This time, it is really my fault. Sometimes, it feels good to write a paper when you have made a clear arguement and drawn up some conclusions. I did not accomplish that. Therefore, the paper felt bad. I felt bad writing the paper.

You can tell that I am working on very little sleep.

Today, instead of having instrumental class, Professor Dunnivant treated us all to La Monarcha, the taco truck. They were out of sopes, so I had an adobada gordita. It was delicious. I did not know that gorditas are the same a sopes, only stuffed. Umm...

Elizabeth wants to have a dance party in the science building. Rocka shicka. She washed my glassware today so that I could finish up my paper. Thanks Elizabeth!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com