Doesn't have a point of view
9.18.2004
halloween
Tomorrow is my first Beatles show of the year and I'm already lazy about planning it.
Since last year, I have wanted to be a groupie/band-aid for Halloween this year. I want to pretty much be the character of Penny Lane in Almost Famous. To do this, I need a couple of things that I do not have...
1. That jacket. (see above)
2. Long hair.
3. Skimpy, rocker top.
4. Those movie poster sunglasses.
I do not have any of these nor an easy plan for obtaining them.
Today I went to visit Elizabeth and Eric's first radio show of the year. It was fun to hang out with them again. It was also fun to browse through the new music. Hey radio station staff! Where is the new, about-to-be-as-big-as-modest-mouse music that the station should possess? By this I mean Rilo Kiley's new album and especially the velvet teen.
Huckleberries, $34.50 per gallon. Oh, how I long for you.