Doesn't have a point of view
9.27.2004
paper returned
I already got my paper back. Now I remember why going to school is not always such a happy thing. Somehow I forgot to follow instructions and to include a required feedback sheet even though I had it all ready to attach.
I'm not sure why I feel so upset about this when I knew that the paper wasn't my best writing and I knew that Deborah was a tough grader. Really, only 1.5 more points and I would have been at a B.
The thing that made me most upset was that she handed back the papers in folders with our full names on them. She had my middle name on there but had mispelled my first name. I was thinking that maybe this was intentional to show how professors feel when students fail to listen to their clear guidelines. I doubt that, but it would almost make me feel better.
Now I have to worry about doing this rewrite and studying for instrumental. The good thing is that now I actually feel challenged to improve on this paper where as before I didn't really care.
That's it. I know that this is a boring entry and it is probably making my mom worry about me, but I needed to write it down. Mom, don't worry about me. I'll talk to you soon.