Doesn't have a point of view
12.03.2004
blue moon
Ta Da!
I'll post a photo soon, but it is done. The library windows are saran wrapped, very blue and moony. As I write my paper for psychology of environmental problems, I do not even want to think of the unnecessary waste we just created.
Once you see the photo, my missing Lillian's radio show will be justified, I think.
Beatles Christmas this Sunday!
UCLA radio is playing Beatles music right now. ???
Back to coming up with a way to relate mass media corruption to cognitive psychology for my paper.
The radio still sucks, but not in Walla Walla.
Yesterday, I discovered the joy in listening to Rilo Kiley. I had resisted before, but could resist no further.
Living for today,
Lyndsay.
Imagine was named #3 top song of all time out of 500 by Rolling Stone Magazine. Way to go John. I think I missed the anniversary of George's death over break. Eek.