Doesn't have a point of view
3.26.2005
quickly
Eep. I have to rush this post so that I can get started on my homework. I have to mention this because it is stressing me out in unbelievable amounts. I have two overdue library books that I am 99% sure that I returned. What should I do?
I just got back last night from my spring break trip with Elizabeth and Eric. I just can't believe that we were able to do and see so much in a week's time. The time that I spent in Walla Walla working on blue moon seems so far away. My plan was to wake up early this morning and get started, but getting out of bed and back into lab report mode was very difficult. There is too much to say about my trip for me to summarize it quickly. I do not even have a favorite portion because the Portland part, the driving part, and the California part were all different and wonderful in their own ways. I know this is sappy but it occurred to me during the 14 hour car ride that I am very lucky to have Elizabeth and Eric as friends and to have had them share their homes with me.
Coming back to a disorganized and dirty house/room is unpleasant, especially when I have no time to clean. Also, I need to go grocery shopping or I will be eating dry cereal for the next week. Blah to returning to the real world.