Doesn't have a point of view
4.09.2005
 
concentration
For good reason, I have had difficulty focusing lately.

Today marks the start of my mix CD club. I can't wait to start creating mix CDs again. I already have a the beginnings of a sleepy mix part II, dance mix, and my overly ambitious delusions of a child trapped in suburbia mix. Also, I decided last night that a tea mix might work well. Let me know if you know of any songs about drinking tea. So far I have weezer, the decemberists, ted leo, ryan adams, the shins, kelis, and the beatles.

The biggest news for the last week at Whitman was that we were added to facebook. From what I've heard over half the campus has signed up for an account in less than a week's time. I'm not sure if that is a fact that I am especially proud of. I am excited that I have collected all but one of the 8 jellies and found Jason P.

I spilled miso soup all over my chair, losing my homemade organic tofu. Now what do I do to clean it up? I am beginning to feel like a slob when all of my clothes have stains and spots. We really need to fix this washer problem.

Look for photos soon maybe from casino night if I succeed in bugging Eric about them later tonight. Casino night was like a mix of cheap high school dance decorations + college kids + gambling + the formality of prom. Some of the highlights included semi-succeeding in swing dancing with Eric and watching Andy roll up his sleeves 80's style.

I stopped by Earthlight books today. Oh, how I love book stores, especially the ones that do things right. It's one of those places where you can tell that the owner knows where each book is in the store and that he loves each of them as much as his potential customers soon will. All music and book stores should be this way.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com