Doesn't have a point of view
9.04.2007
 
los angeles tour
Sometimes, I miss home. Especially when I'm thinking about food. I was tipped off to this website from the food blog Eating L.A. This company runs bus tours through interesting los angeles history. One coming up is called Blood and Dumplings, which takes people through the sgv to see phil spector's home and other crime scenes. The tour ends with a dumpling picnic in, what the website calls, a garden of concrete sea monsters. Vincent Lugo? I wouldn't doubt it. Unfortunately most of these tours are $55-60 for the day. There are some walking tours and some sponsored by Vroman's bookstore which maybe cheaper, so everyone at home, take advantage of these for me.

I just ran into a food blog all about zucchini. Okay, I understand a blog dedicated to soup or baking or vegetables, but just zucchini? I think recipe blogs might be getting a little out of hand. I have been thinking of making a bean blog soon though, so I shouldn't say much.

I haven't listened to good food for 5 weeks. Oh, my. They just mentioned grilled peaches filled with ricotta mousse. These things make my bowl of lentils and eggplant seem much less tasty.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com